Refine your child’s musical ear and help him discover various musical instruments with the CosmoCamp: Music app.
Migo and Pandy are back, and they’re making some noise! With them are several other musicians who play music for your child and invite him to join the band. As the band’s newest member, your young musician can try different instruments, set up a concert and discover the wonderful world of sounds. With more than 30 instruments at his fingertips, your child gets to explore rhythm and melodies, possibly finding that a little virtuoso was hiding inside him all that time!
CosmoCamp: Music features two game modes that adapt the level of complexity to your child’s development stage (2-3 and 4-5 years old). By introducing your child to music and instruments, the game stimulates his musical dispositions and helps him develop his auditory awareness.
CosmoCamp: Music features:
- Three (3) different activities focusing on music
- Two (2) game modes adapted to your child’s age
- 10 unique musicians for setting up a concert
- The ability to make new musical choices on the fly
- Engaging options to make melodious arrangements and sound effects
- 9 virtual instruments that are realistic and adapted for children
- A lively rhythm game
- The opportunity to learn the sound of more than 30 instruments
CosmoCamp: Music comes in English and French in the same app. Right from the start, the language used in the app is the same as your device’s default language. To set a different language, select it directly in the app’s Parents Zone.
Frima Studio, Canada’s largest independent game developer, teamed up with child development specialists from a renowned Canadian university to offer parents meaningful, skill-building and fun child-oriented apps.
Recommended for children ages 2 to 5.
Follow us on Facebook to keep you informed of our latest news, promotions and contests > www.facebook.com/CosmoCampApps